Try the new car at the dealership or, commonly called a test drive is one of the services provided by the car dealer before we made sure to buy it. Take advantage of this facility because we will be able to know closely the specifications and capacity of the car.
Then how to maximize the benefits of a test-drive offered by a dealer. Below are the steps to get the maximum benefit. And certainly test drive instead of walk around the dealer for fifteen minutes. For loans tips, you can see at http://www.topratedcashloans.net/a-great-company
- Planting in the minds of a number of limitations such as the size of the garage or the parking lot and describe the type suitable vehicle. Do not just because it is cheap, or Trending. To be sure, do not take if it does not meet all your needs.
- Take advantage of Internet access, can click on the site to compare car brand owned features, size, fuel economy and price. Narrow down the number of candidates to simplify the process further. It also reduces the risk of expensive mistake, when something interesting, luring us in the showroom.
- Consider also whether to buy ‘ready stock’ or ‘indent’. Buying a car ‘ready stock’ plus its value, consumers stronger bargaining position because the dealer must sell the unit quickly. Buyers can also directly take the car home. Minus the cars may not meet all initial expectations. Reserve a car, ensure you got the car exactly as desired. All options and demand will be met. But wait a few months.
- Also need to be considered, the capacity of the engine, transmission options, cargo capacity and fuel consumption. Data released fuel economy manufacturers usually obtained from testing with ideal conditions. So usually promoted figure is not realistic. That figure was also influenced how the car will be used. Is there always a full load – passengers and cargo, and the large engine is providing power suitable for this purpose, but do not require fuel efficiency as a compact car.
- Consider also the type of transmission. Manual may be more fun, but once stuck in traffic, the automatic more comfortable. When including commuters who daily routine creep 2 hours on the street, automatic selection more reasonable, although more expensive.
- Put the seatbelt and feel just right and comfortable. Check the rearview mirror and ease of set position. And take a look around to check the flexibility views. Things simple but potentially annoying as the rear seat backrest is too high which is difficult when retreat. Also check to see if we can push the pedal to the floor of while maintaining a safe distance from the steering wheel (25 cm). otherwise, consider the power seat.
- It was time to start the engine. We need the concentrations and the whole assessment, not just circling around the showroom. Move your car to the motorway to test how much power the car for overtaking. The transmission system continues to work efficiently, smooth and accurate steering. Try also parking in various positions. Also check your blind spot and maximum turning radius.
- To facilitate the process, make a check list item.Test deep drive like this takes several hours. Perhaps the sales person will surly, just ignore it because we spend money is not small, and this car will accompany many years. So relaxed but serious. If the sales person pressing for faster, explain our position and if not successful contact manager. If it does not work, move to another dealer.
- Dealer usually gives about 30 minutes for the test driver and reasonable when they were worried if we do not come back in a few hours. Check the car carefully but do not be misused. Child not to step on the seat, do not take drinks when no spill risks. Do not take the dealer to try a racing car that may not be bought.
- What should we note during a test drive is the acceleration, engine noise acceleration when overtaking, power on the climbs, braking, steering, cornering, suspense, comfort and ergonomic chair, rattle and crackle, cargo room, visibility, entertainment system.