Overview of Car Delivery Service
Car shipping service is one service that serves the delivery of cars transporting a car from state to state using a fleet of containers, towing, car carrier, and self-driver.
Tips on Choosing a Car Delivery Service
In using inter-city and island car delivery services it is necessary to understand the best safety tips before sending the car to the car until safely to the destination because there will be the possibility of risk of damage and loss without our knowledge at the time of delivery of the car.
- You must choose a car delivery that has Safe Car Shipping with protection beyond USDOT requirements, professional services and treat your car with care and you must sure to get the best shipping car with a suitable price.
- Set Schedule
- During holidays or days important, the estimated delivery time of the car will be hampered due to heavy traffic.
- Note the Type of Shipping Service
- Remove the Additional Accessories
- Fold the rearview
- Check All Items In The Car
- Set Fuel Contents
- Car Wash
Cleaning the car or washing before making a car delivery is one way for all parts of the car body to be seen clearly, so you can ensure that the car body does not have abrasions and the process of documentation for yourself more completely.
- Write down Important Things
After you wash the car, record all parts of the car and document in handwriting and photographs.
This process can help you if you make a claim due to damage when sending a car.
- Check the Machine
- Turn Off Alarm
- Lower the Antenna
- Use Additional Safeguards
- Choose Fleet
Choose the right fleet for you, truck, container, or ship.
- Submit a Car Document and Keep a Copy of it.
- Use Insurance
- Check the Approval Document
- Match Data
After the car to the destination, prepare the person who received the car to check in detail, both body condition and car engine. If there is a difference from the condition before it is sent with the condition after it is sent, ask to confirm to you then file a claim of damage.