The European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) has published the entire 12 months 2019 edition of its Economic and Industry Report with the latest figures on the registration, output and trade of passenger cars and professional vehicles, both equally in Europe and all-around the entire world.
EU economic outlook
- In 2019, total economic activity in the European Union expanded by one.five%.
- Even so, the outlook for 2020 has altered radically for the reason that of COVID-19.
- EU GDP is set to deal by 7.4% in 2020 ahead of increasing by six.one% in 2021, assuming that the pandemic stays below management.
- Unemployment in the EU is expected to maximize to nine% in 2020.
Passenger car registrations
- In 2019, new car registrations increased by one.two% in the European Union.
- Vehicle demand in the United States contracted by three.two% past 12 months.
- Japanese passenger car product sales fell one.8% compared to 2018.