This lightweight and very flexible vehicle can give you full freedom on the road escaping congested areas while providing affordable maintenance and care on your pockets. Motorcycles are also way more affordable than cars, with few hundred on your pockets; you can now take this beauty at home and start enjoying the road.
But if you think that motorcycle is the most perfect vehicle of all time due to its road flexibility and inexpensive price, better think again because this buddy of yours is the number one most notorious suspect when it comes to deadly road accidents. Compared to cars, motorcycle related accidents are more serious and deadly as no physical barrier is present to protect you from straight hits and direct attacks.
If you still love the beauty of this devilish vehicle, you can drive it so but you need to remember that certain things must be kept in mind to avoid deadly accidents. Safety, responsibility, openness and presence of mind are just some of the most common things you need to bring with you upon driving with your motorcycle. Listed below are some essential facts about motorcycle accidents shared by Motorcycle Lawyer LA which is a very well known law firm that caters to motorcycle related cases. These facts are laid just for you to serve as a warning sign if not a simple guide to prove how much motorcycle accidents can be deadly.
- Almost ¼ of all motorcycle accidents collides with fixed and permanent road objects like walls, grills, posts, trees and all others. This means that you need to keep your eye fully open when driving the road. Do not practice arcade kart racing on the road as you don’t have unlimited number of lives to begin with.
- 3% of motorcycle accidents are due to punctured tires. Flat tires can cause swiveling and uncontrolled motion on the road which may lead to deadly accidents. To prevent these things from happening, make sure to check all your tires before and after the hitting the road. Should you see some damaged or vulnerable tires, have it professionally replaced right away.
- Under cornering and excessive speed on wide curves can literally take your life. Just like on most road accidents, over speeding and under cornering can keep you either dead or alive, most of the time injured. Slow down as you approach wide curves and do not forget that the road is meant for sharing, do not take all lanes.
- Trusted law firms can protect your rights while recovering your claims. Should you had a motorcycle accident, going to reliable law firms like Motorcycle Lawyer LA will help you protect your rights from boastful situations while recovering your destined benefits.
- Visibility is a big issue on the road – almost 50% of all motorcycle related accidents is due to collision. Visibility plays an important role on the road so make sure to keep yourself fully visible by wearing light colored clothes and do not forget to observe other drivers as well.
Motorcycle accidents can be very deadly; it can leave you either lifeless or permanently disabled. Remember this simple guide shared by Motorcycle Lawyer LA and always keep safe when hitting the unpredictable road.