- Subsequent-generation HR-V features Honda’s advanced e:HEV hybrid powertrain as normal
- Seamless, clean up structure philosophy in line with modern Honda versions
- HR-V retains course-primary area, with significantly enhanced consolation stages
- All-new compact SUV is the newest phase in Honda’s determination to electrify all its mainstream versions in Europe by 2022
- Available in Europe from late 2021 – Customers can sign-up their curiosity below: https://www.honda.co.british isles/cars/new/hr-v-hybrid/hr-v-sign-up-curiosity/sign-up-curiosity.html
Honda has unveiled the newest generation of its common HR-V compact SUV, accessible with a potent and responsive two-motor e:HEV powertrain as normal for the very first time. The all-new HR-V delivers exceptional hybrid performance and advanced security and engineering features, all integrated into a daring and sleek coupe-impressed form created to enrich the course-primary interior area and consolation the nameplate is acknowledged for.
Available in Europe from late 2021, the new HR-V is the newest model in Honda’s line-up to put on the e:HEV